Monday, April 6, 2009

A WORD

A word swam ...
across my heart...
had a sound ...
offbeat, supersonic ...
no beats yet classic ...
uttered something ...
confusing,weird..
ready to rush ,
through my mind ...
ignited thoughts ...
of a new kind ...
had meaning inside ..
meaningless state,
I tried to find ..
I tried to get ..
I tried to know ..
all in vain ...
with no reason ..
no source ..
no destination ...
still flowing ...
all over ..my body ..
I am tired ..
to search
MYSELF !!
but that word ..
is still laughing !!!!

4 comments:

Anand Shankar Mishra said...

back with a bang! :)
very nice. Is that word "love" by any chance ? :) (or the other 4 letter word :D)

Vaibhav Rikhari said...

I don't know ..But you can relate it to whatever you want ..For me word is still a mystery :D ..If I know the meaning I ll post it in another poem [:D]

Madhusudan Sarda said...

Kya bhaiya..
tum to khajaana udel rahe ho?
chakkar kya hai?

Vaibhav Rikhari said...

are bas yun hi ...shabdin ko idhar udhar se jod raha hoon ...iss garib ke paas kya khajana hoga :P